Support & Maintenance
Vauban Service Delivery Center (VSDC) delivers IT Services for the existing Clients in a remote access mode. Technical assistance and maintenance services are delivered in conformity with a strict methodology, guarantying the Client that their system respects the best standards commonly used.
VSDC enables organizations to create a more cost effective model, highly flexible, secure scalable and responsive IT infrastructure. Expertise, methodology, security, delivery, full time availability, support 24/7.
VSDC Outsourcing permits our Clients to increase productivity and decrease operating costs.
A strict security management policy permits management, optimization and security for connections and accesses for all the Exchanges between Vauban and the Client, a logical access control, an operational interface for security, a security incident management real time communication with the Client, reporting and reviews.
VSDC services are accessible through the Vauban Support Portal, A SPOC – Single Point of Contact manages all incidents and services.
Each Input is registered by phone and/or email on Vauban Ticketing System. A Support Request number is raised and follows the Service Level Agreement rules. Reports can be delivered in order to have a good visibility on all actions in process/solved/ unsolved.
Vauban ensures also On-site support for solving issues that cannot be solved remotely.
VSDC industrializes delivery capabilities by offering services as:
- Application maintenance: evolutive, corrective and preventive.
- Infrastructure capacity services: deploy highly skilled professionals that are lacking within the Client’s internal team. Difficult and expensive to recruit, hire and train IT specialists to manage all the infrastructure functions in-house.
- Service desk outsourcing: Vauban delivers technical support with a single point of contact for all technology incidents and requests.
- Workplace outsourcing: distributes computing environments: desktops, laptops, mobile devices, file and print services.
- Data center outsourcing: secure and stable environment for application development and production hosting, systems and storage services, database management and ongoing application technical support.
- Network outsourcing: helps to establish a more secure and robust network infrastructure, improve scalability and reduce costs.