Vauban is organized in 3 main Business Units:
• «Professional Business & IT Services » Department: Vauban is able to rapidly deploy consultants (functional and technical) on the Customer's site to conduct various projects (business and/or technical).
Consulting teams are composed of various but complementary profiles: Project Manager, Functional and Technical Analysts, Programmers, Architect, System Admin, Database Administrator etc. Services are delivered based on a Time & Material mode and on a fix cost project.
• VSDC « Vauban Service Delivery Center » Department
- Application maintenance (ERP, Web or stand-alone): evolutive, corrective and preventive maintenance
- Monitoring of applications (EDI, MFT, Security, Reporting)
- IT Outsourcing and Hosting
Support Maintenance Services
- Helpdesk Services (SPOC – Single Point of Contact)
- Operating system administration and application
- Database, server & application maintenance
- Network, infrastructure & security services
- Business continuity plan, disaster recovery plan and archiving of data
Vauban Service Delivery Center Operators are available during working schedule and/or on demand. Each Client’s request done by either mail or telephone is registered in the support system; a ticket is opened with a description of the subject. The ticket is supported by an operator until resolution is effective, in accordance with the terms of the Service Level Agreement.
VSDC is collaborating with the Applications Department to promote some applications in SaaS mode. Vauban can offer package (mix of services and applications) accessible through secure internet connection. The advantage for the Client is to low-rise all costs such as acquisition, integration, support and maintenance costs.
• Pool of dedicated Applications
The “Applications” Department has the ability to deploy innovative software solutions and value added services such as: CRM, MFT, ERP, business intelligence applications, Manufacturing Applications, GIS applications.
Vauban does partnership with strong European software actors as Axway, demonstrating a trust in Vauban capacity to represent them and to deliver IT services in Romania (integration, maintenance and support).