Team and Role: System Analyst
Level: 1 - 5 years’ experience
· Interact with business lines to clarify business requirements
· Assess feasibility, benefits and risks and provide opinions/recommendations
· Analyze impact of business requirements on the existing systems and overall IT environment
· Provide effort estimates for the analysis work
· Transform business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications
· Participate in the solution design, support development and testing
· Maintain specifications up to date throughout the project, operating the approved changes
· Provide post-implementation support to system administrators during stabilization
· Provide functional and gap analysis in application acquisition (RfPs)
· Document specific requirements and participate in the evaluation process.
· 3+ years’ experience in business & system analysis in banking area
· Previous experience with Core Banking functionality/changes
· Previous experience with customer on-boarding frontends, liabilities products implementations, AML solutions
· Ability to query enterprise databases using SQL
· Good understanding of Web Services, XML
· Having a structured, analytical thinking and come up with new innovative ideas
· Demonstrated self-starter who can complete projects with minimal supervision
· Experience in working on large projects as well as regular changes
· Experience with and understanding of development processes and project methodologies (e.g. SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM)
· Having the ability to interact well with business users at different levels within the organization
· Easily and clearly communicate with business and IT colleagues
· Having keen prioritization skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks or projects concurrently
· Having good presentation skills
· Focused on finding solutions
· Team player, energetic person with a desire to learn and progress
· Bachelor's degree or higher
· Fluency in English, verbal & writing.
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.