Robust EDI and B2B Solutions
B2B requirements are like fingerprints – every organization has its own unique mix of challenges and requirements. At the same time, most enterprises share a common goal of automating and integrating supply or value chain activities — such as order processing, delivery, invoicing, and payments — that involve multiple business partners and customers.
Whether you want to expand your current B2B systems to support corporate growth objectives, you have disparate B2B infrastructures that need to be consolidated, or you need to address business or customer directives such as new interfaces or expanding B2B volumes, Axway has a B2B solution to help you orchestrate all the moving parts that make for successful and efficient business relationships.
Axway B2B solutions:
- B2Bi – solutions that enable you to create secure, auditable and highly scalable cross-enterprise business processes – no matter your size or industry.
- Life Sciences – solutions that enable healthcare and pharmaceutical companies to ensure safe, secure, and efficient supply chains while addressing a range of evolving governmental legislation and trading-partner mandates.
- Financial Exchange– solutions that give banks, market infrastructures, and corporations the tools they need to streamline, consolidate, and better manage their secure transmission platforms for multi-channel financial data and transaction processing needs.
- eInvoicing – solutions that enable 100% electronic transmission of invoices and credit notes for significant reduction in processing costs.
- Automotive Integration – solutions that optimize automotive industry supply chains with inventory management tools that speed time to market.
- DMZ Security – solutions to prevent storage of sensitive information in the DMZ, adding another layer of security to data as it flows into your enterprise from the Internet and out of your enterprise through your firewall
- API / SOA Governance – solutions for SOA services to handle sensitive data and critical business applications that are exposed via new cloud, mobile, web and B2B channels to ensure vigilance about managing, securing and monitoring their access and use.
- B2B Visibility & Governance – solutions providing the ability to achieve end-to-end visibility and ensure key performance indicator (KPI) and service-level agreement (SLA) management, enabling you to govern the flow of B2B data
- Community Management – solutions to manage workflow for on-boarding and managing partner trading profile information through automated communications, approvals and provisioning
- Endpoint Management – adeptly manage large communities and make it easy for everyone in your business ecosystem to work with you
Axway TradeSync Integration Manager (TSIM) for Automotive Supply Chain Integration
Axway TradeSync Integration Manager (TSIM) provides a solid foundation for implementing complex automotive business processes faster and more efficiently. TSIM and its components serve as the central hub for integration of business processes within your enterprise and with your business partners, controlling, monitoring, and providing end-to-end supply chain visibility.
TSIM contains pre-configured integration scenarios with connectivity (via OFTP, OFTP2, FTP, etc.), transformation and back-end integration functionality, as well as pre-configured mappings and process monitoring dashboards. Additional integration services may be added to the solution at any time. Additionally, Axway TSIM provides:
- A flexible infrastructure with an open interface that consolidates isolated systems and interoperates with diverse communication protocols, data formats, security standards and the latest Web services standards
- Strong SAP connectivity capabilities
- Support for leading automotive market ERPs
- Easy-to-use, prebuilt maps, technical adapters and predefined business documents for creating custom solutions for manufacturers, suppliers and their service partners
Axway TSIM can help you:
- Optimize supply chain processes, such as ordering, delivery, forecasting and billing transactions, and CAD-CAM flows to enable faster data flow and throughput, improved communication and collaboration with business partners, and faster response to a changing environment.
- Plan and implement an OFTP2 deployment that leverages your current Internet connections and enables you to monitor and control OFTP2 processing operations with the OFTP monitoring application; and leverage a user interface specifically designed for easier partner connections.
- Improve process visibility and transparency for better, faster decision making.
- Aggregate process data and display it as dashboard information in near real-time.
- Speed time-to-value by utilizing pre-configured scenarios with little to no adaptation requirements.
- Go paperless to drastically reduce invoicing costs. Axway eInvoice, TSIM’s comprehensive eInvoicing solution, provides out-of-the-box support for VDA 4938 T2 and GS1 France EANCOM V2 and V3 for EDI exchange. Axway eInvoicing provides a 100% paperless workflow that validates, converts, prints and archives all invoice messages, while managing partner communication and backend integration.
By adding Axway Synchrony Platform components to Axway TSIM, you can gain even greater value in the areas of business process management, business activity monitoring, communications, back-end integration and community management.