Combining infrastructure and functional expertise, Vauban is launching a new range of financial software applications accessible in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) mode.
The application will reside on servers in a specialized Data Center and will be managed by Vauban?s IT team.
The platform is set on a secure and complete architecture to process all functionalities performed by the Client.
The Client does not need anymore to continuously invest in a large-scale software and hardware platform to be able to reach the same level of performance.
The SaaS mode reduces dramatically human and HW & SW acquisition costs.
The Client pays monthly installment fees per User to access all services through distinct secured communication channels.
By offering services for main financial companies in Romania, Vauban industrializes its infrastructure and functional offers, and makes you benefit from competitive ratio costs/services.
Today, Vauban offers in a SaaS mode Ligis, a collection and litigation software, to enable companies to benefit of the best breed in terms of functionalities and accessibility.
This approach is very suitable for:
• Deploying in many entities or many affiliates the system,
• Small and medium size recovery & legal departments, which lead to organize and to control their processes within tight budgeting constraints.
• SaaS: accessing Ligis and services through the Internet (not anymore through a workstation or a client server).
• SaaS offer is perfect for easily deploying your collection processes.
• The Client doesn?t need to allocate a trained and skillful dedicated IT team. The Database as well as the application itself will reside on Vauban?s servers and will be managed by Vauban?s staff.
• The Client doesn?t need anymore to purchase licenses (Ligis, Databases, Servers, VMWare, ...). All the licensing costs are amortized by Vauban investments.
• The Client doesn?t need to dedicate space for a datacenter with electricity, Hardware-Middleware, security constraints.
• Main principles and security aspects are ensured by Vauban: data transfer in between the Client Information System and Vauban Data Center. Security details are defined by Client?s Security Officers and Vauban Infrastructure Officers.
• SaaS offer allows a budgeting and financial advantage: the cost for accessing the Vauban SaaS offer (TCO total cost of ownership) is lower than purchasing the license. The Client will pass monthly fees in the operating expenses (OPEX) instead of passing them in immobilization (CAPEX).